6 BASIC HUMAN NEEDS by Tony Robbins:
- CERTAINTY, be comfortable, secure environment consists in our relationships;
- UNCERTAINTY, challenges that exercise our emotional and physical range;
- SIGNIFICANCE, feel important need;
- CONNECTION/LOVE, everyone needs connection with other human beings and everyone strive for and hopes for love;
- GROWTH, when we stop growing we die, constantly develop emotionally, intellectually and spiritually;
- CONTRIBUTION, go beyond our own needs and gifts to others.
Actually, I feel drive mainly by Growth, Significance, and Uncertainty.